The written content on this site may be reproduced with appropriate acknowledgement of the source and in accordance with the Creative Commons license
The terms and conditions for the use or reproduction of reports or websites linked to Resourcing Philanthropy are governed by the publishers of those reports and websites, and therefore do not fall under the Creative Commons licensing above. Use and distribution in any way, shape or form of any of the photographs found on Resourcing Philanthropy is prohibited as copyrights reside with the credited photographers and organisations.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This creative commons license means that you are free to:
- Share – copy & redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt – remix, transform and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms, as follows:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The views and opinions expressed in Resourcing Philanthropy are those of the authors and are not necessarily shared by The Atlantic Philanthropies or their grantee organisations.